Funeral Homes in Pittsburgh
Trusted and Affordable: from $1295
Contact Us Today
Our experienced Funeral Directors in Pittsburgh are ready to help you
Pittsburgh PA Funeral Homes
Welcome to Economic Funerals, a family-owned and locally operated Funeral Home in Pittsburgh PA. Our Funeral Directors provide individualized funeral services customized to meet the needs of each family.
Whether your preference is for a traditional funeral, a cremation funeral, a simple cremation, or a customized funeral service, we are committed to providing you with respectful, compassionate care.
Our professional staff is available 24/7 to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. We will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service. Our caring and experienced professionals understand that each family is unique and has personal requests and traditions.
Planning a Funeral in Pittsburgh
Under the difficult circumstances you have to face, the Economic funeral home’s directors in Pittsburgh will be available 24 hours a day to offer guidance and personal care. With our assistance, we will help you pay your respect to the deceased while being present for your loved ones who were left behind. We provide cheap Funeral Homes and Low-Cost Cremation Services. Our independent funeral directors are professional and will share costs with transparency.
Our professional staff and personal service coordinators take great pride in offering Funeral services in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
Simple Cremation Package
- Affordable and Low Cost
- Our classic wood effect coffin
- Delivery of ashes to your home address
- Free support and advice from our experts
Memorial Cremation Package
- Less expensive
- Cremation in alternative container
- local transportation to crematory
- services of funeral director and staff
Traditional Funeral Package
- Completely Personal Funeral
- Preparation of the body for funeral rite
- Embaling, dressing, and cosmetic application services
Pittsburgh Burial Services
- Simple burials where only a member of our staff oversees the interment.
- Simple graveside services: led by a minister or celebrant.
- Traditional funeral service followed by burial.
Religious Funeral Services
- Traditional religious Funerals
- Catholic Funerals
- Jewish Funerals
- Buddhist Funerals
- Hindu Funerals
- Islamic Funerals
Estate and Legal Services
- If you live in the USA, you more than likely need basic estate and Legal Services.
- Will, Living Will, Estate Planning
- Durable and Health care power of attorney and