Trusted and Affordable: from $1295
Contact Us Today
Our experienced Funeral Directors in Pennsylvania are ready to help you
Pennsylvania Funeral Homes
Economic Funeral Homes Pennsylvania offers affordable funeral homes and low-cost cremation services. We have a wide range of products and services to meet your needs, including low-cost urns, caskets, burial services, and more. Whether you are looking for a traditional burial or a more modern cremation service, we can help you find the right fit for your needs.
We believe that every individual deserves the respect and dignity. We will work with you to provide personalized service in your loved ones’ honor, no matter what size their funeral or where it takes place!
Planning a Funeral in Pennsylvania
Under the difficult circumstances you have to face, the Economic funeral home’s directors in Pennsylvania will be available 24 hours a day to offer guidance and personal care. With our assistance, we will help pay respect to your departed while being there for those left behind who were unable to bear this loss alone. We provide affordable cremation services as well as low-cost burials that fit any budget. Our independent funeral directors are professional and will share costs with transparency.
Our Funeral Services
Our professional staff and personal service coordinators take great pride in offering the following Cremation services in Pennsylvania
Simple Cremation Package
- Affordable and Low Cost
- Our classic wood effect coffin
- Delivery of ashes to your home address
- Free support and advice from our experts
Memorial Cremation Package
- Less expensive
- Cremation in alternative container
- local transportation to crematory
- services of funeral director and staff
Traditional Funeral Package
- Completely Personal Funeral
- Preparation of the body for funeral rite
- Embaling, dressing, and cosmetic application services
Affordable Burial Services
- Simple burials where only a member of our staff oversees the interment.
- Simple graveside services: led by a minister or celebrant.
- Traditional funeral service followed by burial.
Religious Funeral Services
- Traditional religious Funerals
- Catholic Funerals
- Jewish Funerals
- Buddhist Funerals
- Hindu Funerals
- Islamic Funerals
Estate and Legal Services
- If you live in Pennsylvania, you more than likely need basic estate and Legal Services.
- Will, Living Will, Estate Planning
- Durable and Health care power of attorney and